Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Drone Mini Game

Quite possibly this has been said already but with all the threads on schematics I couldn't find it. When playing the drone game there appears to be more than one type of spy to find. One is the glowing green guys but there are also faint little green squares that seem to indicate someone hiding. For the first time I got over 30 schematics from completing the drone game by being on the lookout for the squares.
  • "umnikke8;1595589" wrote:
    Just had at least the 4th crash mid game, get no winnings and can't try again.

Mine's not crashing, but if I try to rapid tap with more than 2 fingers on iPad I have lots of interesting menus pop up which stalls the game, grrrrr not worth it. I'm just going to play it like Homer would...and maybe hope for a patch.
  • "PatrickSays;1595313" wrote:
    I just tried tapping with 8 fingers everywhere but on iPad I just seem to switch to other apps constantly it's so frustrating. 8 only.

This happens to me too on the iPad! Very frustrating.

Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    "tapebelt;1595545" wrote:

wow 13 super agents, nice. yeah, the results are really inconsistent, and seemingly random when it comes to how many schematics you earn. you'd think the more super agents you tap, the more schematics you get, but that doesn't appear to be the case at all...

I agree... my results are really inconsistent. I'm just kind of going with the flow...

http://i.imgur.com/Au3Nujm.png
  • "Jonalinn;1595818" wrote:

wow 13 super agents, nice. yeah, the results are really inconsistent, and seemingly random when it comes to how many schematics you earn. you'd think the more super agents you tap, the more schematics you get, but that doesn't appear to be the case at all...

I agree... my results are really inconsistent. I'm just kind of going with the flow...

13 Super agents but only 3 schematics, yet I had 6 Super agents this morning and got 6 schematics, i'm doing the eight finger thing and averaging above 500 intel every time though.... have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...
  • "adruralo52;1595443" wrote:
    Frustrating when you see a few spies at the top and the viewfinder is moving downwards and you have no control.

So tap in the black area where you just saw them move off screen. You can tap EVERYWHERE on the screen and get spies, not just in the central viewfinder area.
  • "DaveF-2016;1595824" wrote:
    have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...

Check your pad settings, because that doesn't happen on my iPad Mini 2 when I do it.
    Jonalinn
    New Spectator
    "DaveF-2016;1595824" wrote:
    "Jonalinn;1595818" wrote:

13 Super agents but only 3 schematics, yet I had 6 Super agents this morning and got 6 schematics, i'm doing the eight finger thing and averaging above 500 intel every time though.... have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...

Here's another one. Like I said, very inconsistent...

http://i.imgur.com/kJf0yzK.png
  • "wadebear;1595838" wrote:
    have to be careful though when doing it on the tablet, it thinks i'm 'palming' the screen in order to put it into lock mode...

Check your pad settings, because that doesn't happen on my iPad Mini 2 when I do it.

Yeah, it's a gesture thing, I knew what it was, might need to turn it off for a while...

"Jonalinn;1595853" wrote:
    "Jonalinn;1595818" wrote:

Here's another one. Like I said, very inconsistent...

http://i.imgur.com/kJf0yzK.png

To be fair, I haven't really been taking that much notice of mine and it was seeming like 1 schematic per super agent and I was getting around 35 agents, probably because I was looking what the clearance payout was once it cleared the men in tan in my town, more interested to see that, but when it's 300 intel and 2 schematics, I start to wonder about things...
  • "wadebear;1595837" wrote:
    "adruralo52;1595443" wrote:
    Frustrating when you see a few spies at the top and the viewfinder is moving downwards and you have no control.

So tap in the black area where you just saw them move off screen. You can tap EVERYWHERE on the screen and get spies, not just in the central viewfinder area.

Interesting. I'll try that at the next mini game

• "surefirein93;1595181" wrote:
    Yes indeed.....using ALL your fingers to tap is the way to max out the results. I've netted more than 35 on several occasions. Using a stylus does NOT get it done.

"surefirein93;1595181" wrote:
    Yes indeed.....using ALL your fingers to tap is the way to max out the results. I've netted more than 35 on several occasions. Using a stylus does NOT get it done.

I tap with each three fingers on my s7. Works flawlessly. 5 fingers each and I was getting asked if I wanted to leave the game. My last run was like 42 and 6