Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Drop date for next event?

I know there are already a couple threads going, but has a drop date been posted? Not looking for guesses. I guess this question is for LPNintendo.
  • "TheJuiceLoosener;c-1997143" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;c-1997141" wrote:
    All I see that's added is at the end of the character collections. Treehouse of Horror XXiX with a pic of some lady in a red dress. I presume nothing activates until 9am Central tomorrow.

Correct.

Who is that character? I think she's a gypsy with tarot cards. But I don't recognize her.
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1997146" wrote:
    "txrabbit3737;c-1997141" wrote:
    All I see that's added is at the end of the character collections. Treehouse of Horror XXiX with a pic of some lady in a red dress. I presume nothing activates until 9am Central tomorrow.

She's the Tarot card lady from Lisa's Wedding.

EDIT: In both her hands she has a deck of Tarot Cards.

Yep, that's her. I couldn't remember the episode.
    https://static.simpsonswiki.com/images/5/54/Simpson_Character.png
  • Teaser starts tomorrow and ends on the 3rd which is when the event should start. So there is the answer to the original question of this thread. We've come full circle now. :)
  • Spoiler
    She's probably going to be much like Larry Kidkill was for Moe's Ark. I think she's going to come bundled with something (perhaps her Tarot Card Tent) that kickstarts 2018 THOH.
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "OhHappyJays;c-1997156" wrote:
    Spoiler
    She's probably going to be much like Larry Kidkill was for Moe's Ark. I think she's going to come bundled with something (perhaps her Tarot Card Tent) that kickstarts 2018 THOH.

Spoiler
    I didn't see any buildings or decorations listed. Just the character

• "frosted1414;c-1997169" wrote:
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
    NEW BUILDING ID=209000 : FortuneTellerTent
    frosted1414
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "hatchet669;c-1997170" wrote:
    "frosted1414;c-1997169" wrote:
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler
    NEW BUILDING ID=209000 : FortuneTellerTent

Spoiler
    Oh ya there it is! :)