Forum Discussion

8 years ago

EA, Please let players choose event rewards

I am enjoying the Around The World update, but in the future when including a feature like the Lost Luggage Mystery Box, can you please let the players pick the prize?

It's fine to make rare items rare, but my airport looks ridiculous because I can't get the runway pieces I need.

I play this game largely because of aesthetics and it's not fun to try and hide shortcomings in thematic elements because the game won't give me the parts I need to make a reasonable layout (I had a very bad Tap Ball experience). I'm not interested in an airport with two terminals and no proper runway.
  • There will probably be a way to craft or something for them later maybe by continuing the airport thing postevent.
  • I thought no the same should be said about the crafting.
    Why are there levels?
    Maybe I only want to craft trees. Why should I have to level up in order to do it?
  • "MaxxSpider;1566316" wrote:
    I thought no the same should be said about the crafting.
    Why are there levels?
    Maybe I only want to craft trees. Why should I have to level up in order to do it?

Now this is something that I support, hate having to craft stuff that I don't want just so I can get to the stuff I do.
  • "devilhunt1449;1566325" wrote:
    "MaxxSpider;1566316" wrote:
    Why are there levels?

Now this is something that I support, hate having to craft stuff that I don't want just so I can get to the stuff I do.

I wont do it. I would rather blow the currency on nothing then cluttering up my already cluttered up inventory even more. I craft what I want then just use the level up button rather then craft 20 wine racks i will never use. It stinks wasting, but I have stuff from just about every event that will never see the light of day
  • "devilhunt1449;1566325" wrote:
    "MaxxSpider;1566316" wrote:
    Why are there levels?

Now this is something that I support

+1