Forum Discussion

10 years ago

EA: Suggestions for More Krustyland Love

So good ideas here. I wouldn't mind a KL update, a really big one with a lot of stuff the would take some time to collect, so during downtime in the main town, you could build up KL. Kl needs so love.
  • I'd be happy if I could move some of Superhereo event 1 over to Krustyland.
  • Chris60119 wrote:
    I'd be happy if I could move some of Superhereo event 1 over to Krustyland.

I'd like to move most if not every bit of it there. Especially the eyesore alley.
  • If they did nothing other than letting us place more/most items from Springfield in KL it would be a vast improvement. It would help relieve pressure on land and item limits in Springfield and would probably improve neighbor visit performance in towns where stuff gets better distributed, not to mention your own town if it is less crowded. It could even increase donut spending by giving us more opportunities to decorate. It seems like a no-brainer to me...
  • In my opinion, if they aren't planning and ever doing something good with it they should just let it die and take it away. Then we can have a Shelbyville!!!!!!! :D
  • The biggest annoyment other than lack of content is needing to use a shuttle. EA should just up the required RAM and make Krustyland another adjacent property like Springfield Heights. I finally upgraded to an iPhone 5 a few months ago. The last major game upgrade a few years ago required an iPhone 4S.

Memory usage could also be freed up by lifting restrictions on where items can be placed.
  • JKoBenzed wrote:
    Then we can have a Shelbyville!!!!!!! :D

This is something I've wanted for years. I even brought it up on the "addicts" site. I actually came up with the
    very idea of basically doing a same type of "warp" thing that KL has. If we had that with Shelbyville it would be so cool, not to mention add all the characters like the kids. In fact I think I want that more than KL....since EA obviously doesn't care about KL anymore why not just replace it with Shelbyville? Course that'd be a major update if they did.