Forum Discussion

2 years ago

Imperial Trooper Suggestions Please

Hi there,

Returning to the game and the forum (ex-mod) after about three years. Started a new account - f2p. I like the feel of Imperial Troopers and they are pretty tasty in early Arena. My squad is -

Veers (leader)
Moff
Ranger Trooper
Dark Trooper
TIE Pilot/Magma Trooper (through necessity, I know neither of these are good)

Are the top four any good?
Who should be leader? Moff or Veers?
If the above four are fundamentally sound then who should I farm to fill that fifth spot?

Best regards and many thanks.
  • Iden with her omicron is a good second squad in GAC too, she's viable at low star/gear
  • Veers can use ANY troopers.

Iden is a bit more limited in that she favors just the "X-Trooper" human ones.
    She doesn't care as much for the Officers or Droid.

For TW & GAC, mine are below w/ 2 squads top/bottom & the last 2 are unused.

The only swap I do is Range for Stark on 1-off events like a Raid, Assault Battle, Conquest, etc etc.

Zumwan2
    Seasoned Newcomer
    Definitely Veers as leader. He is very good.
    Range and Dark trooper are very good as well.
    Gideon is also good, yo can use either him or Starck to form a good squad.
    Piett in the fifth spot is what makes the squad work well. Magma isn't very good and the pilot isn't even an imperial trooper.
  • "Zumwan;c-2413791 wrote:
    Range and Dark trooper are very good as well.
    Gideon is also good, yo can use either him or Starck to form a good squad.
    Piett in the fifth spot is what makes the squad work well. Magma isn't very good and the pilot isn't even an imperial trooper.

Excellent advice, many thanks to you!

• "Schwartzring;c-2413906" wrote:
    The only swap I do is Range for Stark on 1-off events like a Raid, Assault Battle, Conquest, etc etc.

Fantastic, thank you!

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,714 PostsLatest Activity: 15 hours ago