Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Earning tickets & Buy Krustyland donut items before nuking?

I updated and want to earn some last tickets for land before nuking.. but I can’t sent Springfielders on Krustyland tasks. Is this part of the update?

Second question: Should I buy Krustyland items (donut) before nuking? I’m afraid they won’t be available after nuking.
  • yep I bought a lot of KL land before updating and now after update I can no longer buy KL land or grind for more tickets to buy the remaining 12 plots I needed
  • "misssnapshot;d-221545" wrote:
    I updated and want to earn some last tickets for land before nuking.. but I can’t sent Springfielders on Krustyland tasks. Is this part of the update?

Second question: Should I buy Krustyland items (donut) before nuking? I’m afraid they won’t be available after nuking.

As a matter of fact, there is a KL mystery box with a lot of the premium items. Your wishlist might well be in there for a lot less money! What were you looking to buy?

I didn't try to send characters on tasks before nuking, but I did check the store and noticed the ticket purchase options were locked. I would not suppose that you could earn tickets with the update.