Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Krustyland tickets

Where or how do I determine the number of Krustyland tickets I have?
Trying to save for the Ferris Wheel, but have no idea how close I am.
Thank you.
  • The option to exchange tickets for cash disappears once you hit 3 billion dollars
  • "anastasios_p;d-264889" wrote:
    Where or how do I determine the number of Krustyland tickets I have?
    Trying to save for the Ferris Wheel, but have no idea how close I am.
    Thank you.

https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/242344/krusty-land-tickets
  • If you go to the Krustyland section of the Store (Hammer and Saw icon -> Yellow arrow opens sub menus -> Krustyland Entrance icon) then look in the upper left of the menu you'll see the number of tickets you have available to spend. Next to that it shows the number of donuts you have, then a Get More button to buy more donuts.
  • As well as the Krustyland Entrance and the build menu where you can buy Krustyland stuff, if you have Sideshow You, you can find out there too.
    Though it only works if you haven't played it for so many hours as you can only see it when you are in the game.
  • "wadebear;c-2162679" wrote:
    If you go to the Krustyland section of the Store (Hammer and Saw icon -> Yellow arrow opens sub menus -> Krustyland Entrance icon) then look in the upper left of the menu you'll see the number of tickets you have available to spend. Next to that it shows the number of donuts you have, then a Get More button to buy more donuts.

Thanks as I forgot
  • Just goes to show you can play a game for 8yrs + and still find out new things.
    I sadly got afflicted with the bug that doesn't give me the option to exchange tickets for cash at the Krustyland entrance anymore, but as it coincided with me hitting the max cash cap anyway (coincidence?) it was kind of a moot point for me.
    Is there a maximum cap on the amount of Krustyland tickets that you can hold? If so I'm gonna make that my next goal once I've hit the 2 billion Springfield heights max value that I'm working towards currently.
  • "1EllieG7294;c-2163381" wrote:
    The option to exchange tickets for cash disappears once you hit 3 billion dollars

Ahhhhhh... that answers that one!!... noticed the option had disappeared for me the other day but never got round to worrying about exchanging tickets for IGC as I had so much of it...