Forum Discussion

4 years ago

Easter event

Will tapped out have an easter event? i just started playing this game 1 month ago and didn't really get to finish this event. i would if i had about 8 more hours on the event timer.
  • As long as you don't install the takedown update @itsTwoUndead it'll usually let you finish the prize that you're working towards when the clock runs out.

So as long as you've started on the last prize you should still be able to complete it, bear in mind that any story line tasks from buildings or characters that you have unlocked will remain available even after you have updated, so just leave those and prioritise the event jobs.
    Might be a safe idea to go into your settings and make sure that auto updates are turned off on your device first.

Best of luck to you, let us know if you make it. ?

P. S. Welcome to the forum and have a free "like" on me to help you towards your full member status.
  • "TheRealTiminator;c-2187723" wrote:
    As long as you don't install the takedown update @itsTwoUndead it'll usually let you finish the prize that you're working towards when the clock runs out.

Uh.... There don't do Take Down updates any more. The event just ends. But otherwise you're correct.
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "KO175;c-2187859" wrote:
    Does anyone have any idea the next event? I liked the last few, hopefully another 1 with options to get past event characters & things. Easter, St. Patrick’s Day, Passover?

Next mini event most likely next week.