Forum Discussion

11 years ago

[Edited] Days of Future Future update endline and changes

Thanks for the info! I'm intrigued to know what the April 14 thing is!
  • Thanks for posting the changes and so maybe that means that they will add a joint task for Kumiko and CBG. I thought they would of made it a joint task for Apu and Manjula but at least it doesn't look like they have 16 kids
  • sorry if I'm being dumb, but what does
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    A ‘fastBreak=”true”‘ tag was added to Stampy’s task to “Carry Bart”. I think this affects the animation so it resets quickly. (Let me know if I’m wrong and I’ll update this post.)
    mean?
  • juliet603 wrote:
    sorry if I'm being dumb, but what does
    LPNintendoITA wrote:
    A ‘fastBreak=”true”‘ tag was added to Stampy’s task to “Carry Bart”. I think this affects the animation so it resets quickly. (Let me know if I’m wrong and I’ll update this post.)
    mean?
    just stuff in the files. doesn't affect you other then the visuals of that task
  • LPNintendoITA wrote:

Agnes and Comic Book Guy's 2-hour joint task to "Go on a Date" was changed to another joint task to "Get Help Crossing The Street". It has the same animation as the "Go on a Date" task, and can only be activated by Agnes.
    The quest progression for Level 29 uses the “Get Help Crossing The Street” task through a new quest “Community Service” along with new dialogue.

I was wondering when they would change that task now that Comic Book Guy is married. Perhaps he needs a task with Kumiko.
  • Thanks LP! I love knowing these little changes, it shows they actually care about the show's continuity and stuff.
  • So, the cost of the gypsy fortune telling shop was changed from 25D to 150D? Was it a first come, first served bonus or something? I wondered why Maude, by herself, cost 65D more than the shop, which included Maude. It didn't make sense. Luckily, I snatched it up while the cost was 25D. The deal seemed too good to be true. I guess it really was! They can't charge me more for the shop, now that I've already purchased it for 25D, can they? :shock:
  • emymarek721 wrote:
    So, the cost of the gypsy fortune telling shop was changed from 25D to 150D? Was it a first come, first served bonus or something? I wondered why Maude, by herself, cost 65D more than the shop, which included Maude. It didn't make sense. Luckily, I snatched it up while the cost was 25D. The deal seemed too good to be true. I guess it really was! They can't charge me more for the shop, now that I've already purchased it for 25D, can they? :shock:

If you have Maude but no shop it's 150
    It's still 25 for both
    Maude is 90 if you have the shop
  • penalak1 wrote:
    drosax1 wrote:
    emymarek721 wrote:
    So, the cost of the gypsy fortune telling shop was changed from 25D to 150D? Was it a first come, first served bonus or something? I wondered why Maude, by herself, cost 65D more than the shop, which included Maude. It didn't make sense. Luckily, I snatched it up while the cost was 25D. The deal seemed too good to be true. I guess it really was! They can't charge me more for the shop, now that I've already purchased it for 25D, can they? :shock:

If you have Maude but no shop it's 150
    It's still 25 for both
    Maude is 90 if you have the shop

So,basically whoever has one of each (the building or Maude) is unfair. I luckily just had to pay 25D for both.
    But say I already had the building, then Maude would cause 90D? that's pretty unfair
    or if I only had maude and in order to get the building I have to pay 150D. Ridiculous

They fixed it it's now 150 for both which it was originally supposed to be
  • How can you have either the shop or Maude? they came together at Halloween