Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Major changes needed

I would like to bring up 2 very important issues.

1 . PvP : It would be FANTASTIC , IF , the "law of diminishing returns " is applied to the game , after all these years of playing . Functionality should be simple and straight forward :

I hit u ONCE, i get 100 % of your resources. . Twice within X time period (f.ex. 10 days after the first hit) , and i get 50 %. THREE times, well.. i get NOTHING - that's the breaks folks .. - + I GET A 6 HOUR PENALTY on move recovery and / or attack recovery.

2. The "Control Freak " Syndrome..

Case of fact : An alliance destroys the FF. Then , instead of moving OUT and (to a galaxy :) ) FAR FAR away so as to let the rest of the thousands of players (who INVEST funds) get the POIs, take their turn for the FF or fight each other for dominance on who goes next etc etc etc - that's the beauty of the game anyway - this Winning Alliance,
stays at the center, sits fairly on the POIs, and DICTATES who goes next , who comes and who goes, intimidating and of course power gaming with the rest of the alliances and even destroying some.

Solution.. THIS will in my opinion BOOST the game immensely AND correct a great injustice to all the fans of C&C TA..
a. Alliance XYZ destroys the FF
b. Along with the congratulations message "Well done Commander ETC ETC." , new text is added :
"Please note your Alliance must now relocate at least 200 squares away from the FF to allow for the oncoming Alliances to set-up & attack the FF. Alternatively , you will AUTOMATICALLY be RE-LOCATED 200 +1 boxes away, RANDOMLY, within the next 3 days. You will not be allowed to approach the FF within less than 150 boxes distance, for the next 30 days AFTER Re-location.".

So , the new rule implemented would be : Destroy the FF --> relocate 200 squares away (one way or the other) -- > Stay put at a distance > 150 boxes for 30 days for the NEW STATUS QUO to be formed.

Cheers

THORAX40

About Tiberium Alliances General Discussion

Talk with other players about what is going on in your Command and Conquer: Tiberium Alliances game.1,163 PostsLatest Activity: 9 hours ago