Forum Discussion

3 years ago

End of quest bug

At the end of the jurassic event the 4 collection items received hilarium , fossil skulls, syringes, and DNA. The end of the event was Nov 10th . After that the game usually let's you finish out whatever you were on last but doesn't let you get rewards past that. Well , after November 10th , the tasks just earn cash and exp. So you can't complete any anymore .
  • @4junk3000 In the old major events, you had to finish each act before the next started and you had to finish the event before the end time or it would disappear.
    When they began the Multi event, which is more like 4 mini events put together with no crafting etc, you had the entire event to finish any of the acts and it would let you finish whichever part of the event acts you were on even after the event ended. So if you started part 3 of all 4 acts it would let you finish and get the third prize of all four acts and then the rest would disappear.
    The game even tells you “___________________ Event is over! But don’t worry! You can still finish your current quest and earn its reward.”.
    Looks like this one was supposed to work that way but it is not working properly.
    However. I have seen other multi events or mini events where this was to happen and it didn't work.
    So I would suggest in the future, people finish by the end time and do not assume you will be able to finish afterward.
  • You must contact ea to get this sorted
    Contact EA through the game, the site https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/?product=the-simpsons-tapped-out
    or on Twitter https://twitter.com/EAHelp/
    Chat or phone is best during business hours in US Central Time M-F
  • As long as I have played this game, when the event timer expires, the event currency is gone and there's no more prizes earned. You must rush the tasks w donuts BEFORE the event timer ends. I can go through the archive to find threads where we freemium players routinely cried about running out of time and missing the final prize.
  • But I remember only the mini events let you finish and get your prize. I dont recall events with their own currency letting you get a prize after the event ended