Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Ends October 7th, what about Halloween?!

Ohtori wrote:
Not that this isn't getting me excited for Halloween, but I want those seven extra days!

Nothing stopping Halloween going right into November have a couple of weeks break then Christmas with thanksgiving incorporated somehow.
  • Ohtori wrote:
    Not that this isn't getting me excited for Halloween, but I want those seven extra days!

No idea what you are talking about.
  • Ohtori wrote:

What seven extra days?

• That said: There is no Halloween. Only Zuul.

Are you the gatekeeper?
    Hahahahaha lmfao.....
  • amcevil wrote:
    jraffa50 wrote:
    Ohtori wrote:

What seven extra days?

I think OP assumed the Halloween event would start Oct. 1, which I don't think it ever has anyway.

That said: There is no Halloween. Only Zuul.

Last year's halloween event came right on or near October 1 but halloween 2012 came later in the month. I personally think the 2012 halloween event was better so I wouldn't worry about how late this even lasts.
  • It did start on the 1st of October last year, however the Christmas event started only 2 weeks before Christmas, leaving time well in to the new year before it ended. Subsequent events since then have been more similar to the Christmas timespan, leaving plenty more time after the holiday to finish up. There is no reason to expect that Halloween would start on the 1st again this year.
  • I doubt they'll just skip a Halloween event, simply due to the fact that it's by far their best event. With that said let's wait and see what happens, but I wouldn't worry about it. :D
  • I guarantee you we will still get Halloween. Most events start on Tuesdays so there is two things they could do in terms of Halloween
    1. October 7th is a Tuesday so they could start Halloween the same day this event ends. I don't think this will happen though.
    2. Halloween could start October 14th going into November. This way we have a week in between events to get ready. I think this will most likely happen.