Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Entitlement

I dont believe I am "owed" a gift, i just expect there to be a gift on the actual day of the holiday event as EA has given us one every single time. I for one am happy with anything i am given free in this game. I for one can't wait til we get a event currency to donuts converter again. Been one every year so hoping its soon.
  • Aennilya wrote:
    anastasios_p wrote:
    Aennilya wrote:
    I can't believe anyone is taking this thread seriously. Did you miss the part where we all became cockroaches?

I did, when did that happen? :)

Why aren't my smilies being translated? :(

I assumed anyone who was reading this thread was reading the other one as well. It seems "disable smilies" was checked on this message. I'll uncheck, it. See?

Edit - I knew it:
    betha75 wrote:
    I would just like to state for the record: I am the world's smartest cockroach :)

Last edit:
    JoshSherer wrote:
    Also, freemium players are just awful humans.

How can anyone not find this ^ funny? Especially, when people take it seriously? Has this forum, this Simpsons game forum, really and truly become a bastion of literalism?

Exactly. Very well put. A bastion of literalism and abuse of power. It's pathetic. My messages will still go wherever I feel like dropping them.
  • Go get your ear trumpet, you ornery old curmudgeon. And there's a big difference between "dropping" things and "placing" them.

Edit: this post was in response to a post that has been was delete, i.e., originally it made sense and was kinda funny.
  • This whole thread has me laughing with how so many people are taking the obviously exaggerated troll-bait! I'll help you out!

"Satire" – the use of humor, irony, exaggeration, or ridicule to expose and criticize people's stupidity or vices, particularly in the context of contemporary politics and other topical issues.
  • Aennilya wrote:
    My post was deleted.

No surprise there. They're a joke. Just a bad joke.