Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Evil Krusty etc...

Put your Evil Store in storage to put away evil krusty doll.
Put your Mayan stone away to get rid of Aztec god.

The raven bart & burns monster... since they were stand-alones, you're stuck with them like everyone else.
  • hgfxf wrote:

The raven bart & burns monster... since they were stand-alones, you're stuck with them like everyone else.

Smart! Thanks. I like the krusty.. But Mayan god was a bit lame and non-simpsons.
  • battyguy wrote:
    hgfxf wrote:

Smart! Thanks. I like the krusty.. But Mayan god was a bit lame and non-simpsons.

But it amuses me whenever I have Devil Flanders showing his wrath right next to him. It's Pagan vs. Christian! LOL. I had him stored for awhile but then I got worried that something would happen to my things in storage (like magically disappear). So I took him back out and put everything into a paved storage/junk yard.
  • Oh you find them annoying? your going to love 2-3 Funzo's and Santa's little helper :D
  • Krusty Doll remains even if the store is placed in storage. As of now, you can't remove him,