Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Extra 3 donuts from the Stonecutters Membership Bonus

oh u fancyyy! ill try this with my next Bonus, coming up tmw =)
  • tpacman97 wrote:
    Tried searching the forums, but didn't find anything about this little beneficial glitch. Use it and you could get an extra shot at three donuts for every 3000 emblems collected (so possible 6 donuts for every 3000 emblems instead of 3).

I stumbled on this two days ago and thought it was a fluke, but like any good tapper, I tried to exactly recreate the same circumstances as the first time it happened. And today, it worked again...

So here's what you do:

1) When you're getting close to 3000 emblems for your bonus, stop collecting from your town.
    2) Go to your neighbours and start collecting emblems until you have exactly 3000 emblems. This may require some memory and counting. Also, make sure you auto-collect that last emblem in your neighbour's town.
    3) Return to your town to collect your donuts.
    4) After collecting your first 3 donuts, a second secret bonus popped up for me again.

So there you have it. Give it a shot if you have the time. I know it worked for me, but I'd be interested in knowing if this little trick works for anybody else.

Cool...thanks for the tip. Will have to try it on my next bonus round .
  • amcevil wrote:
    I had something similar happen a couple months ago with the level up bonus but I don't remember the exact circumstances that triggered it. I figured it was just a lucky glitch, maybe not though.

This happened to me with my last level up!
    I got the donuts while visiting neighboors and got them again when I came back to my town!
    If I'll remember I'll try the one from OP post :)
  • I had the same thing happen yesterday. Definitely a nice surprise.
  • Annoyingly I've already collected all the emblems I can from neighbours today, I'll have to try it tomorrow if the numbers add up! :)
  • so do you need to go back to your town exactly when you get to 3000? so exactly after you get the 3 donuts whilst visiting friends?

if you get 1 emblem too many it wont work? :shock: