Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Extra donuts with update

Same here :)
  • I suffered going through the level update with no donuts...

http://lifecameraction.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/darth-vader-nooooo.jpg?w=1280
  • travel back and forth between Springfield and Krustyland a few times......shhhhhhhhh
  • I got one set, left the game to see if it had been posted about here and then got a 2nd set when I went back in(I wasn't near the new threshold after the first set, didn't buy anything, just resynched my game (at a level capped at 730ishk xp now, is it because I purchased the first lvl 46 building when it appeared?)

People who didn't get the donut bonus try synchronizing your game, visiting KL etc...maybe you'll get lucky as well.
  • Tried going back and forth a few times and nothing. Did notice the exp. for the next level dropped from 1.5 million to 510K.
  • bren1960 wrote:
    I got two level updates with donuts. Still at level 46 of course. I'm not complaining but it's cool. :lol:

Me too, 2 first time, 1 the next.
  • thatdonald845 wrote:
    I went to Krustyland and got my second lot.

I only leveled up once and won three donuts but thanks for the tip, I went to krustyland to see if I would level up again and just won 5 donuts on slideshow you. I don't go to krustlyland often. Then I noticed the lower XP, bought and sold two bloodmobiles and got three more donuts so I got 11 today!
  • bren1960 wrote:
    I got two level updates with donuts. Still at level 46 of course. I'm not complaining but it's cool. :lol:

Same here - nice surprise.