Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Faberg? Frustration

I mean, prior to buying the egg you knew there was a chance of getting it for free so I don't see how that is EA's fault.
  • Yeah, that isn't a new thing, though, I have a second Lemon Tree stuck in my inventory, and others have a second SVT, or even a second Moleman.

The real question is, does the 'paid' egg get baskets dropping again, or do you need to find the 'free' one?
  • mwdalton wrote:
    So....wait..wait...if a second free Faberg? Egg was waiting to be found after you got the donut one.....does that mean you don't get baskets until after you find the FREE one???? Making 'buying one just to get the baskets dropping again', pointless??

Now THAT I dont know. I got the second one the morning after I had purchased it, so there really wasn't time in between for me to find out if I might've gotten a basket after purchasing it. (I went to catch some Zzzzs.) So perhaps someone else might be able to answer that. All I know is that I have won a few baskets ever since.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Yeah, that isn't a new thing, though, I have a second Lemon Tree stuck in my inventory, and others have a second SVT, or even a second Moleman.

The real question is, does the 'paid' egg get baskets dropping again, or do you need to find the 'free' one?

For me, however, the difference here is that the item is a straight up multiplier decoration, unlike the items you mentioned which pay out directly.

Are there any other "unique" decorations?
  • mwdalton wrote:
    Yeah, that isn't a new thing, though, I have a second Lemon Tree stuck in my inventory, and others have a second SVT, or even a second Moleman.

By winning them, or purchasing them?

My whole point is, I would think, even though others might not see it my way, that if I BUY them, which helps to support EA financially, that they'd allow me to use my second prize. I know it sounds like sour grapes. I realize that. But no one else can win a second egg. Only the people who buy them. I would've rather they didn't allow me to win a second one. Because, to me, it feels like a taunt... a constant reminder that I should have waited.

Someone had posted ELEVEN eggs in their town. I'd like to know how they managed it. But, when questioned, they never responded.

If that was done FAIRLY, then why can't I post mine FAIRLY?

I know. I'll say it before anyone else...

Wa wa wa wa waaaaaaa!!!

:lol:
  • I don't think you are whining. I agree with you. I think it's ridiculous you can't win more like everyone else. You are being penalized for purchasing one. I know I'd be angry.
  • The Faberge egg is suppose to be Unique so they should of done one of two things

1. Allow a second one to be placed
    Or
    2. Make it not able to be dropped if purchased
  • drosax1 wrote:
    The Faberge egg is suppose to be Unique so they should of done one of two things

1. Allow a second one to be placed
    Or
    2. Make it not able to be dropped if purchased

:thumbup:
  • Each egg gives a 3% bonus so maybe that is why you are only allowed one per town.
  • Cybermax9 wrote:
    Each egg gives a 3% bonus so maybe that is why you are only allowed one per town.

We know you're only able to place one, the issue is that the game gave her a second one at all.
  • Exactly! Why give me one if I can't use it. And,, like Psycho said,, I feel like I'm being penalized for buying one.

Thank you to those who understand. I appreciate it. Truly!