Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Father Sean & Kumiko

The Mapple store was first released during Christmas of 2012 ( I believe ), and then over 3 years later they released it again. So there is always a chance Sean & Kumiko will return.

There have been mentions of things talked about in forums and on blogs in some of the Tapped Out dialogs which tells us that EA does check the forums and blogs. :)
  • I have Kumiko but not Sean and
    I also have the maple store
    where did I go wrong and not get Sean?
    :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  • Unfortunately only EA knows when and if any item will be rereleased for sale and they tend to give no notification of when these things are going to happen, on here one of our greatest sources of information comes from LPNINTENDOITA but even he's can't see into the future, asto what it ttakes to get EA to notice a request that to is unknown but as has been mentioned they do seem to browse this board from time to time and also check out some of the other popular blog sites also, so who knows, they might just spot this post of yours and rereleaseyour rrequested items.
  • Father Sean was offered again during the July 2014 yard sale, so you just barely missed him.

I started just before the Stonecutters event, and I've been patiently awaiting the return of Kumiko ever since. One of these days. ..
  • For those who weren't here,

Kumiko was tied to a tv episode promo where CBG gets married.
    Sean was a very rare chance prize during the Event Which Shall Not Be Named, along With Shari Bobbins.

The latter two have already been rereleased once so you may be waiting a while. But anything can come back for donuts so keep an eye out.
  • ForumNerds wrote:
    Jabba0the0hutt wrote:
    Just on the point of re releases ... Wouldnt EA do better if they released old items on a faster basis.

Say even without discounts ... they could put up 2 caracters and 2 buildings 3 decorations every day and keep cycling.

Or they could have a "rare items at exclusive premium prices" section of the store, and put ALL expired 'limited time' items in that section.

Under the current system, they designate temporary items as "limited time". Instead, DURING the event/mini-event/tie-in, they could designate them as "limited time at these prices". Then after the deadline, they could jack up the price and put it in the 'rare items' category. If it was available DURING the event/mini-event/tie-in as a prize, or if it was sold for cash, then charge donuts after the deadline.

If it's an event-related character, then the purchaser obviously couldn't do the character's original questline, but they'd have the character and permanent tasks available.

It would be like going to an antique store. :)

I love this idea.

I started playing in November 2012. Due to circumstances in life I stopped playing for a few years and just started up again this May. I don't remember my old origin ID or even the email address I used so I cant get my old game back. I had quite a few characters and buildings that are no longer available, so if they did this I would be able to get back some of the stuff I lost.