Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Favorite major update?

A toss-up between Halloween and Christmas.... I wasn't a player then but the pictures looked awesome!
  • I've only been playing since just before the * Patricks day update. But since them it's for sure the Squidport update. Whacking day just took so much playing time and it took me away from life haha! Almost been life-ruiningly fun! :P
  • Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    I really enjoyed chirstmas, I was to poor to buy sum of the items then :( but like most events EA mess them up buy making them last too long. In the end ppl just got annoyed with the snow like we did with the snake :lol: http://i1.wp.com/tstotips.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/20130413-015249-pm.jpg

Same here. Christmas was my favorite but Halloween and Whacking Day are close (whacking day just because of the great buildings). I did get sick of the snow too, by the middle of January, I dreaded logging on and seeing it. Just so much stuff to earn for free during Christmas, almost as much as Whacking Day, but a lot less frustrating. That's also when I started to filling up my friends list to get Santa Coins, and got to see some great, creative towns.