Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Feature in the new update

took them long enough to bring that about. lol

i also noticed you can now watch the cutscenes they had in the beginning by click the camera in that same corner.
  • I like the new clock feature that tells you when your tasks are running or finished.
  • I think it's good that they are adding features. But each time they add something they take something :shock: but by them adding things like this. Which some have asked for. they may add features where u could find out who has visited our towns :wink:
  • I already knew, but it's a great feature. No more hand to face moments speeding up a brown house! :)
  • Thought I'd bump this as there are still people who don't no about this. HOpe this helps.
  • Skyrim-mrp wrote:
    Thought I'd bump this as there are still people who don't no about this. HOpe this helps.

also add that this system resets when you play your id on another device, the system sticky on the device not the id/origin..
  • LazyUmberto wrote:
    Thanks! Didn't know about this... I must have lost 100 donuts by dumb clicks

Ughh tell me about it iv wasted donuts on speeding up brown houses :roll: very annyoing. But I'm glad that they listened and added this feature