Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Feeder Towns

Some people have several towns to help their main one during events like Xmas to collect GBs, etc.
  • They can also be useful for determining if any given issue effects everyone, or if you have a user specific problem with your game.
  • I'm going to create a few in 4 days when my corn is ready, to tap it many times for lots of $$$
  • Hm. Got a few of those. I started playing this game when it was new. Spent some money on it, and then my account broke. Was unable to log in for two-three months. Missed playing the game, and made a new town while I waited. Needed new neighbors, and made "dummy" towns with dummy e-mails to complete the "i choo-choose you" quest. Still have these towns, and sometimes they're useful. E.g. Whacking day. Lately I've been thinking of giving them away to people in more need of feeders. Or ClausCo... (For some reason I spun CC in all of them...)
  • I suppose given that i am bored with the game at the moment as there is nothing to do, I could start a new one and see if i could catch up..

Be interesting to see again the frustration of having no money and having to wait for things to build..
  • djcortado wrote:
    Or ClausCo... (For some reason I spun CC in all of them...)

Interesting you should say that. ClausCo was the FIRST thing I spun on my feeder town, and it's the only thing I still need on my main town. Drove me nuts.
  • loonytune15 wrote:
    I suppose given that i am bored with the game at the moment as there is nothing to do, I could start a new one and see if i could catch up..

Be interesting to see again the frustration of having no money and having to wait for things to build..

Not a bad idea. For me it's kinda nostalgic to repeat quest, and enjoy the writing and animations.
    Especially fond of those town-quests. Something to do between events, I guess. :)
  • I have two of them because I keep accidently starting an anonymous game and when I get pretty far, I make an account for them. So far, I have been able to stay away from my third.
  • Don't bother. Yes the game starts abysmally slow, but within a few months you will most likely abandon those accounts.
  • I've got feeder town since day one, for about 3 months it use to belong to my wife but she lost the interest..
    So I took it over ever since.
    Right now I have TWO towns with EVERYTHING this game have to offer coz I buy donuts there even if I don't care about it.
    When my main was blocked for two weeks I done general redesign in my sub but apart from that I just visit it when updates comes to collect or buy stuff, I really done know why do I still bother but it went to far to stop it now...
    It been useful to tap corn in my main tho....
    So that's my feeder town...
    Many of you "oldshoolers" have got my both towns as I neighbor so can proof it ;)