Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Feeder Towns

That just seems like too much work for me! :lol:
  • I created some for WD and kept them up. I am using them for this update, but they are not as useful as while they can haunt my main town, I can only have a total of 10 gremlins in my town at a time. Therefore, i have to have both towns open (one on my iphone and one on my iPad) and tap the gremlins in my main town in order to add drop more from my feeder town(s)
  • The way I do it is: I place the 10 gremlins in my feeder towns until I run out. After 4 hours they disappear in those towns giving me 4 goo's or 40 total. I don't have to look throughout my main towns for gremlins that way.
  • direwolf987 wrote:
    The way I do it is: I place the 10 gremlins in my feeder towns until I run out. After 4 hours they disappear in those towns giving me 4 goo's or 40 total. I don't have to look throughout my main towns for gremlins that way.

That is true, and I do place some in my feeder towns, but I do want to help all my friends who are helping me by placing the bulk of my gremlins in their towns, so I am reluctant to place too many in a feeder town
  • brettolmsted wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    The way I do it is: I place the 10 gremlins in my feeder towns until I run out. After 4 hours they disappear in those towns giving me 4 goo's or 40 total. I don't have to look throughout my main towns for gremlins that way.

That is true, and I do place some in my feeder towns, but I do want to help all my friends who are helping me by placing the bulk of my gremlins in their towns, so I am reluctant to place too many in a feeder town

True. I focus all my effort on my gf. I kind of have to. I'll help my neighbors after we are done. That reminds me, I need to make a thread telling my friends to not place gremlins in my town.

Note: If you are my friend DO NOT place gremlins in my town. I will not be needing them. Give them to someone who need them. Thanks.

• I have 3 towns and I keep up with all of them. I'm going insane with this event :twisted:
  • I'm not using mine from whacking day for this update doesn't seem worth the effort (work>reward) instead I'm just placing all my gremlins in friends towns