Forum Discussion

8 years ago

Femme fatale in teh store

Femme fatale is available in teh store for 60 donuts
  • "4junk3000;1602266" wrote:

And no Jaddy, I don't farm donuts. I tried it once, it was very tedious and I spent all my money, like ten million.

I don't have room in my town really to do it either. Then they changed things a little too, making it harder, so I never tried again. People make it sound so easy, but it was very frustrating to me. Maybe if I watched a demo it would make more sense. I got the impression you needed a larger multiplier than I have (300%).

It's ok. Just a game and I love my town even if I don't have everything. (Which wouldn't fit anyway)

Thanks for the personal replies tho! =)

The first couple of times I tried farming I did exactly what you did. I spent 5 donuts to turn the collider on and then threw all of my money at KEMs and blood mobiles, and $10 million was gone in a day.

Then I found a link on here which set it out really well. It's completely changed the game for me because out allows me to save relatively quickly for premium content as it appears.

Lack of space can obviously be an issue, as can lack of playing time. If you have the time to take part in events easily enough then the 4 hour build for KEMs will be fine. I have a multiplier of 119% and build 23 KEM every 4 hours and get just over 1 donut each time, so 5 donuts a day from KEMs and tasks. Your multiplier is more that twice mine so even with 12 KEM you would make at least 5 donuts a day, which will take up less than 1 square of land. If you're able to do it I'd recommend it :smile:

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.

49,396 PostsLatest Activity: 14 hours ago