Forum Discussion

11 years ago

ferris wheel q's

It rotates in my town without Burns / Smithers. I feel that SP wouldn't be complete without it, as well as many other buildings not available yet.
  • I have one, you can have as many as you want. It has a joint task for Smithers/Burns and pays out premium wages. Overall a great addition and purchase for my town.

Edit: The joint task is a 10 hour task
  • mikeydluffy wrote:
    It rotates in my town without Burns / Smithers. I feel that SP wouldn't be complete without it, as well as many other buildings not available yet.

Hmm, cool. Now I just need to just wait for a Gil Deal.
  • I like it. It pays out and bumps up your conform-o-meter. I usually send Burns and Smithers there overnight.
  • prixton1 wrote:
    When burns is on it can you actually see him riding on it? Or does the wheel just move with no visible people on it?

I'm about 99.9% sure you can not see Burns on it. I guess I never really looked close enough to say I know 100%, but I've never noticed him.
  • prixton1 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:
    When burns is on it can you actually see him riding on it? Or does the wheel just move with no visible people on it?

I'm about 99.9% sure you can not see Burns on it. I guess I never really looked close enough to say I know 100%, but I've never noticed him.

Someone who had the Ferris wheel in his town told me once that you could see Burns on it (although at the time Burns was already tasked on something else so he couldn't show me). I've been dubious of that claim though because many of my neighbors in the game have it and I've never seen Burns on it myself. I feel like being able to see him on it would just be the icing on the cake...but what good is a cake without icing? Lol

That would definitely tip the scales if you could see him and smithers.
  • shafanator108 wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:
    direwolf987 wrote:
    prixton1 wrote:

Someone who had the Ferris wheel in his town told me once that you could see Burns on it (although at the time Burns was already tasked on something else so he couldn't show me). I've been dubious of that claim though because many of my neighbors in the game have it and I've never seen Burns on it myself. I feel like being able to see him on it would just be the icing on the cake...but what good is a cake without icing? Lol

That would definitely tip the scales if you could see him and smithers.

I'll find out/confirm tonight and report here.
  • I hope they release this sea animal carousel/merry-go-round from 'The Wife Aquatic'.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131101163451/simpsons/images/thumb/1/1e/The_Wife_Aquatic_51.JPG/500px-The_Wife_Aquatic_51.JPG

http://www.tometheus.com/wiki/images/archive/f/f6/20070319151235!Turtles-Simpsons-18x10-Carousel.jpg