Forum Discussion

EmmaVane
Rising Hotshot
3 hours ago

Q&A: Life & Death

#AD (just in case this counts as social media)

I was invited to join the CFE (not final build) opportunity for Life & Death. Thank you to the EA Creator Network for this chance to answer questions for you about ALL THE THINGS!

I will be taking and answering questions about gameplay, writing several Bucket Lists, finishing Unfinished Business, being Macabre, running as I'm Chased by Death, digging graves and WooHooing in ALL THE THINGS! Plus I'll  give you info on Ravenwood, Crows, Festivals, Careers, Ghost Historian Aspiration, Tarot, Wills, lore and anything else you guys want to know about! And there's a lot. I haven't even scratched the surface yet, I'd I've been playing for a week.

The embargo has already lifted at time of posting and I'll break answers down into spoilers (if they are working yet, if not, replies)  in case you just want to know some things and keep the rest a mystery.

Format will be similar to last time where I have links to each subject and add more info to each based on questions asked and as I discover things through gameplay. If you didn't see it the first time you look, check on the subject post again later.

Index to follow (if I can get it working this time). Let me know if there's something I forgot. You know the drill...

Let the Reaping commence!

Index:

• I have two questions 

• can sims use a will to pass on a retail store/restaurant/vet clinic/rental properties ?that would be very convenient. 
    • There is a town hall in this world and there was a town hall in tartosa. Can we get married with the town hall in the new pack and use the features of this pack on the one in Tartosa 
  • Just in case I'll ask: Do you have access to other DLC too during the early access period or just the base game and Life and Death?

Additionally, could you show the list of the Bucket List Goals? Should be available through Write a Perfect Goal interaction. All the goals should be unlocked for Chased by Death sims.

And could you show all the Ghost Mastery powers? The skill tree descriptions I'm interested in...

And is Chased by Death trait description different for ghosts too besides the name?

This will be a lot of work, but it will be much appreciated!