Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Finally back...with 50 free donuts.

joeyransdell wrote:
After "Can't Connect to Server" messages since thanksgiving update, I finally logged in successfully tonight. My Springfield was in tact and I had gained 50 more donuts than I had before I was locked out. Anyone else get this bonus? I had an open case with EA but I don't know if that had anything to do with it.

I apologize if this topic has already been posted and worn out. I couldn't find anything about it on the first two pages.

Whoa! Fascinated/jealous! Details please! I'm floating in the same lonely boat! I've got zip since thanksgiving too!
JR
  • So far everything is still working great. I can even visit friends. I truly thought I was probably going to have to start over and lose months of time and work but, voila! everything was fine, and here are 50 donuts for your trouble. Fat Tony was the first thing that popped up,when it logged me in. It never officially granted me donuts, they were just quietly deposited into my stash.
  • I got the donut bonus as well. I think it's only for certain people, which certain people I'm not sure. I also had an open case with EA, and they told me my problem was going to be discussed with the "higher level tech team". I never heard from them after that, but 3 days later my account is finally working, I didn't lose a single item (thank god), and now I have 50 more donuts... I'm almost glad my account got screwed up now :mrgreen:
    And just in time for me to get Fat Tony! Maybe they were too busy with creating Fat Tony and his storyline, and now they finally had time to work on the fix. Or maybe they just didn't want us to miss out on their lovely promo. Who knows, I don't care, I'm just glad I get to play.
  • Yup! So Thats where they came from! I emailed EA when I posted the thread about not being able to log off. They emailed back that they could delete the account but could not log me off. I guess that brought it to their attention. So they added 50 donuts. I got more help here than I ever got from EA!! But 50 free donuts is a nice bonus.
  • jptrhodes wrote:
    xrobotlove wrote:
    I got the donut bonus as well. I think it's only for certain people, which certain people I'm not sure. I also had an open case with EA, and they told me my problem was going to be discussed with the "higher level tech team". I never heard from them after that, but 3 days later my account is finally working, I didn't lose a single item (thank god), and now I have 50 more donuts... I'm almost glad my account got screwed up now :mrgreen:
    And just in time for me to get Fat Tony! Maybe they were too busy with creating Fat Tony and his storyline, and now they finally had time to work on the fix. Or maybe they just didn't want us to miss out on their lovely promo. Who knows, I don't care, I'm just glad I get to play.

Can I be a pain and ask where/how you opened your ticket!?
    I've been doing the "patient waiting" thing since last week... it's not working so great to date...

Thanks a heap!
    JR

I called ea. there is a thread in here somewhere that spells out their toll free number. Give it a try.
    Better yet here:

Eight six six five four three five four three five

Good luck to you.

About The Simpsons Tapped Out General Discussion

Talk about your The Simpsons: Tapped Out experience with other TSTO players.49,375 PostsLatest Activity: 2 minutes ago