Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Finally Gonna Get Springfield Falls

empathy77 wrote:
it is speculated that Springfield Falls will be re-released with this event. Finally gonna get it!

Yay! Me too!
    mystery2mi
    Seasoned Newcomer
    I always get a little twinge of jealousy whenever I see the falls in a neighbor's town. I have been waiting for this for far too long. So happy! :D
  • petehd14 wrote:
    I'm trying to save up for the Miss Springfield bundle. If it goes as speculated people can get her for 110 donuts (if they put down 225 donuts first).
  • mystery2mi wrote:
    I always get a little twinge of jealousy whenever I see the falls in a neighbor's town. I have been waiting for this for far too long. So happy! :D

Same here! Its the one item ive always wanted!!!
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    lynnmckenz82 wrote:
    Definitely getting it. It's my favorite unowned decoration because I love waterfalls.

I've heard it will be 90 donuts, which if true is a bargain! :)

That's a bargain? A vanity/tree hugging item with no % bonus, no income, and worth the same as a character? Sounds more like a rip-off. Glad I got it free when it was originally released.

Don't they sometimes add multipliers when they rerelease things? I can't remember a specific example, but I know I've hauled stuff out of storage once it went premium for that sweet sweet multiplier.

Anyone know if the falls are a unique item?