Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FINALLY completed Springfield Heights!!!

congratz :D im sure theres more to come ;)
  • Nice! :D

Finishing SFH is a huge relief, & having Paris as an active Character during this Event is a sweet reward.
  • I completed mine about a week ago...also with some info from Grumpstown....congrats! :D
  • pizzapizza315 wrote:
    So tonight I finally finished Springfield Heights! I'm so glad to be done with it! Has anyone else finished? It sure took forever and was annoying. I hope there aren't anymore SH updates. It was very annoying but thankfully I am finally finished! :D :D :D :D :D :D

You,re not done yet, just wait until they come out with SH Part 3.
  • Finished as in all buildings, or finished as in 1 Billion? :lol:

I'm working on all buildings so everything can be stored. Currently have SH chapter 2 stuff left to upgrade, then everything will be upgraded. It is 8 of the long/tall buildings (9th is level 4, expect to finish that today), and 2 of the islands (did 1 to remove the quest). All Classic/modern mansions were done, office buildings and valet parking. Very excited to finish all the buildings, then get 206 of all the resources. Then it will be done done done.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    Finished as in all buildings, or finished as in 1 Billion? :lol:

I'm working on all buildings so everything can be stored. Currently have SH chapter 2 stuff left to upgrade, then everything will be upgraded. It is 8 of the long/tall buildings (9th is level 4, expect to finish that today), and 2 of the islands (did 1 to remove the quest). All Classic/modern mansions were done, office buildings and valet parking. Very excited to finish all the buildings, then get 206 of all the resources. Then it will be done done done.

I've maxed out almost everything with a limit.
    It's such a grind!
    I should finish today. I only have 1 exclusive resort left. It's at level 4. I only need 19 pills and 50 ads to complete it.
    I think I have 1,322,000,000.
    So close...
  • I got the Billion required to get Paris Texan a couple of weeks ago (3 straight days of grinding all day long...) But I have loads of buildings that aren't finished and a strip of land still to buy.
  • GamerGD3 wrote:
    Finished as in all buildings, or finished as in 1 Billion? :lol:

Doing the same, i do hate valet parking buildings. I'm not sure if I'll upgrade the last five of them and exclusive resorts.
    The good thing about SH is that i can "lock" rail yard characters there and than use job manager to send everyone else on longer tasks without worrying if i sent someone from rail yard.