Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Finishing Acts

I’m a pretty new player. I was wondering how many characters that do act specific events does it take to finish an act. I have been struggling to finish acts before they end. Neighbors frogs have been helping but I just hope that when I start to get more characters I can finish acts easier.
  • The events are pretty much designed so a freemium player would have to log in 4 times a day for almost every day of the event to complete the prize track.

Buying premium characters helps a lot, but having all of the free characters you need and completing event jobs 4 times a day will always get you there.
  • Long time ago as a new player, I could not finish the acts in events. That is the way things are. At times I managed to get the items again when they offered it a few years later.
  • https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/224629/moes-ark-event-calendar/p1

This is a link to the event calendar that @LPNintendoITA has created to help players see how much event currency they need each day to acquire all the prize items. How new a player are you @Tomlovesnoodles ? There are 18 (I think) Springfielders you can use for the tasks plus the characters that can be unlocked on the prizetrack, but if you haven't unlocked the characters in the main story quest line yet you wouldn't be able to use them. Premium characters really help if you have the donuts to buy them as most of them have 8 or 12 hour tasks and pay double the standard rate (but yoyo only has 4 hour tasks). Do you have 10 neighbours to visit to get the extra currency? Invasive tadpoles help as you say, not just your neighbours dropping them in your town but you dropping them in friends towns too. Hope this helps :)
  • "laffinlass;c-1986012" wrote:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/224629/moes-ark-event-calendar/p1

This is a link to the event calendar that @LPNintendoITA has created to help players see how much event currency they need each day to acquire all the prize items. How new a player are you @Tomlovesnoodles ? There are 18 (I think) Springfielders you can use for the tasks plus the characters that can be unlocked on the prizetrack, but if you haven't unlocked the characters in the main story quest line yet you wouldn't be able to use them. Premium characters really help if you have the donuts to buy them as most of them have 8 or 12 hour tasks and pay double the standard rate (but yoyo only has 4 hour tasks). Do you have 10 neighbours to visit to get the extra currency? Invasive tadpoles help as you say, not just your neighbours dropping them in your town but you dropping them in friends towns too. Hope this helps

I have been playing for about a month, and thanks.