Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Flanders snowmobile ride off the game field?

thito01 wrote:
I sent Flanders and the boys on a snowmobile ride yesterday. They have left town. When I tried to store the Flanders House, the game crashes. I am in the quest line where I need Flanders and I don't have him. :(
dude that's harsh (snake)
Try storing rod and todd?
Or try the character locator
  • Character locator did not show Ned or boys.
    I finally got Ned back. I stored the Flanders house (about the 6th time) and it crashed as usual. I then restarted my android. When I restarted the game, the prompts for Flanders task popped up and he is back. And the task is started.

I am still missing the boys.
    I don't remember what item they came with so I can't store it. (I guess I will head off and research the boys now.)
  • thito01 wrote:
    Character locator did not show Ned or boys.
    I finally got Ned back. I stored the Flanders house (about the 6th time) and it crashed as usual. I then restarted my android. When I restarted the game, the prompts for Flanders task popped up and he is back. And the task is started.

I am still missing the boys.
    I don't remember what item they came with so I can't store it. (I guess I will head off and research the boys now.)

They came with the mini putt kind of. For me I already had the mini putt for they just sort of appeared. But if they aren't with Ned anymore the locator should pick them up for you.
  • They were heading to the mountains for a more exciting ride.

And, the boys came with Sir-Put-A-Lot's Golf. Maybe they'll come back if you store it?
  • Storing Putt-Putt did not seem to locate the boys.
    But, they are now in the character finder. I don't know if that is due to Flanders returning or storing the Putt-Putt.

But, when I attempt to locate them with the character finder, their pictures show, but no task-list. Then the game crashes.

I also can not have Lisa Babysit Rod and Todd. I will try having Flanders snowmobile again when he finishes the current task.