Forum Discussion

9 years ago

FOR EA PROGRAMMERS ((PLEASE READ...))

• telethore wrote:
    suetopia wrote:
    They also broke my favourite task for Kang and Kodos - 16 hour evil chortle (used to take place at the Victorian UFO). You can still do the task, but it is really lacking now as they do it wherever they are standing and it's no longer attached to the UFO. Often they disappear behind things when they are doing the task - so you can't see them.

It was much better when it was attached to the Victorian UFO. I really wish they'd put it back the way it was.

Shooting down the ufo was ? premium-task, fot those that purchesed the ray gun. But now, both Khing and Khang are freemiums, and everything that had anything todo with the ufo had to go.

The Victorian UFO is a separate premium item - it's not the UFO that crashed into the Ray gun.
  • Grumpstown wrote:
    let me add some other bugs (without pics xD)
    1. the door of the post office is doubled and moved
    2. the stripe at the top of the library is colorless at the moment, visibly a bug ;)
    3. portal tu rigel 7 (?) overlaps frinks egg generator (in my town at least)
    4. m0na simpsons quest leads grandpa to jump of a skyscraper, he went to the king homer one in my town, and it just dissaperas while hes on his task (just noticed it as i just sent him)

sorry for grammar, i drank a little bit to much ;)

And another one - the animations for the animals in the main Exotic Petting Zoo don't work anymore. They used to take it in turns to do something but they just stand there now not moving. It's no biggie but it was a nice touch when it originally got released.
  • darrenholm736 wrote:
    Grumpstown wrote:
    let me add some other bugs (without pics xD)
    1. the door of the post office is doubled and moved
    2. the stripe at the top of the library is colorless at the moment, visibly a bug ;)
    3. portal tu rigel 7 (?) overlaps frinks egg generator (in my town at least)
    4. m0na simpsons quest leads grandpa to jump of a skyscraper, he went to the king homer one in my town, and it just dissaperas while hes on his task (just noticed it as i just sent him)

sorry for grammar, i drank a little bit to much ;)

And another one - the animations for the animals in the main Exotic Petting Zoo don't work anymore. They used to take it in turns to do something but they just stand there now not moving. It's no biggie but it was a nice touch when it originally got released.

Finally, someone else cares about this problem too, Yay! Yes, as you note, and as I posted on another thread in this forum, the exotic petting zoo animals originally animated on their own and without being tapped, (the cat getting it's unicorn stuck in ground, pigeons jumping up, the reindeer shaking its head and blanket would fall over it's eyes, the sheep jumping up, the skunk doing something too). And I had the same response you received and from the same person who is in error in suggesting tapping is needed. The exotic petting zoo should not be confused with the 3 petting zoo additional premium purchases (the elephant, pig, and the donkey with socks) which still work properly and do require tapping to animate.

I agree that it's not a biggie, but these were really nice to see and obviously better than seeing them stand perpetually still.

• LPNintendoITA wrote:
    try tapping them

You must be thinking of the additions to the petting zoo requiring tapping, the 3 premium purchases of the elephant, the pig, and the donkey with socks. The animals contained in the zoo itself did not require tapping to animate and tapping the zoo does not result in these animating, unlike 3 the separate zoo additions. Again, it isn't a big deal, but was sweet to see while it worked.

By the way, your lists and suggestions for the most part are great, useful and appreciated, especially the "where did this come from" notes.
  • Paradise Lost is still glitched. It starts over after you get the island resort to level 5.