Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Monorail - EA Please Read

dcadamb wrote:
Now that EA added all the things from the episode Marge vs the Monorail (escalator to nowhere, Popsicle stick skyscraper) do you think they will add a monorail? I would be so happy if they do. Then I can make an island where a monorail runs to it. Also it will make my town so cool.
If one of the EA programmers is reading this then can you please put it in the game.

Don't worry EA has read your message loud and clear, the Monorail has been on the wish list for many users to be included with the next update. More can be found in Simpsons0001 faqs. It's stickied to the front page.
  • dcadamb wrote:
    Now that EA added all the things from the episode Marge vs the Monorail (escalator to nowhere, Popsicle stick skyscraper) do you think they will add a monorail? I would be so happy if they do. Then I can make an island where a monorail runs to it. Also it will make my town so cool.
    If one of the EA programmers is reading this then can you please put it in the game.

Well, not all the things from that episode. There's no giant magnifying glass . . .
  • Deadshot_DCU wrote:
    capnfatback wrote:
    dcadamb wrote:

Well, not all the things from that episode. There's no giant magnifying glass . . .

The Giant Magnifying Glass is coming. It's been spotted already

I sit corrected, then.
  • Now that EA has read your note...beware of strange men coming to see you...
  • I'm convinced that eventually the monorail will come.
    Remember Rome wasn't built in a day.
  • What EA could do is give you stops for the monorail and each one cost 30000, but the first two cost 1000 each so people would want to buy more.
  • If the EA programmers are bored and in a good mood they may make a video where Lyle Lanley sings his monorail song. They dont even have to make a new video, they can just use the video from the show. If EA does that all Simpsons fans will be happy!