Forum Discussion

DigitalBaggins
New Novice
9 years ago

Fortress of loneitude

Im pretty PO'D about this too...and then I think....EA if they had wanted....could have made Maggie a premium character....
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    OP I feel you but- are you having a difficult time with this event at all?
    I don't have all of the premium stuff you do and I'm breezing through this.
    It may take longer than I want it to but I'll finish this act with days to spare. Just like the last act. And every event I've ever played in this game.
  • jukan00 wrote:
    OP I feel you but- are you having a difficult time with this event at all?
    I don't have all of the premium stuff you do and I'm breezing through this.
    It may take longer than I want it to but I'll finish this act with days to spare. Just like the last act. And every event I've ever played in this game.

No I am NOT having a hard time with the event I'm frustrated with the fact that I spent all this money in this game and yet I can not get an advantage in the game I'm continuously doing tasks multiple times just to finish the one task because they're not taking account of all the characters that we as paid players have purchased
  • If anything, perhaps they could have used a narrower description, i.e. instead of just "Youngsters" it could have been "Rebel Youngsters" or something.
  • Personally I feel that it has been designed this way to slow people down on purpose and try to limit the amount of people getting access to Maggie early and make the act last out over the Xmas holiday I honestly don't know what the big rush is.
  • This sucks. I have a boatload of kids with nothing to do. Seems lame to restrict this task to a handful of characters when previous events allowed use of most of the kids in this category.
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Personally I feel that it has been designed this way to slow people down on purpose and try to limit the amount of people getting access to Maggie early and make the act last out over the Xmas holiday I honestly don't know what the big rush is.

+1 but im an impatient person.... :oops:
  • devilhunt1449 wrote:
    Personally I feel that it has been designed this way to slow people down on purpose and try to limit the amount of people getting access to Maggie early and make the act last out over the Xmas holiday I honestly don't know what the big rush is.

+1