Forum Discussion

frosted1414
Seasoned Newcomer
7 years ago

Free Christmas Float

https://i.imgur.com/p1uu1hw.png
And 2.25% for 10 donuts with flanders frozen car
https://i.imgur.com/lUSteM1.png
Also Patches and Poor violet for 50 donuts is a good deal!
  • Flanders' Frozen Car looks perfect in front of the Ice Palace. I also placed it on ice for some added visual appeal.
  • frozen car - instant buy. also, I have a Marge and Lisa snowman available... can you have multiples of those?
  • "ephphoneapps;c-1855225" wrote:
    frozen car - instant buy. also, I have a Marge and Lisa snowman available... can you have multiples of those?

There's quite a selection of snowmen/women/characters that you can have multiples of and quite a gift by EA with the car for so few donuts and the free float as a bonus for all those who haven't already got them.
  • I bought two Lisa Snowmen; so you can buy multiples of the snowmen (as with the Snow Couch Gag).
  • "OhHappyJays;c-1856066" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1856054" wrote:
    "pepsimax1984;c-1855925" wrote:
    "daved7637397;c-1855734" wrote:
    "pepsimax1984;c-1855188" wrote:
    Looks like Christmas has come early :wink:

Unless you already have them... :s

I had most of the stuff but I was on about the 20d rebate for the 20d item

I have a little side town that i use for various purposes, I went into it and got a few of these deals.

I know, I just created a satellite town a few days ago, and really the only deal I took advantage of in that town was the free Christmas float deal.

I'm hoping to get enough donuts up for flanders car, but if I dont its not the end of the world. Just a little something to experiment with
  • the float was a nice boost but got Flanders’ frozen car this morning in my crawl town and it got me to 248%
  • Apparently I had the float and the stupid thing was in my inventory. .50%, wasting away in my inventory! Ugh now I have to check every item I ever stored to make sure I'm not wasting a booster. Thanks for the tip about the car though. Good deal!!