Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Frequency of rabbits

philiweiss wrote:
Does anyone already know how often/how fast the bunnies in your town "regenerate"? Like the snakes at Halloween, are there "official" numbers how many rabbits will appear in your town in what time?

Something I would like to know too---on a side note no matter how many times you tap Snowball---it's not a rabbit
  • betha75 wrote:
    shasurveyi256 wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:
    Does anyone already know how often/how fast the bunnies in your town "regenerate"? Like the snakes at Halloween, are there "official" numbers how many rabbits will appear in your town in what time?

Something I would like to know too---on a side note no matter how many times you tap Snowball---it's not a rabbit

neither is the guinea pig :?

I'm not 100% convinced the guinea pig is not a rabbit. I'll get back to you when I tap it another million times.
  • mwdalton wrote:
    betha75 wrote:
    shasurveyi256 wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:

I'm not 100% convinced the guinea pig is not a rabbit. I'll get back to you when I tap it another million times.

If I could get a golden egg for every time I try to zap that little sob...

Along with the Bart Raven, the Falcon, The Holiday Raccoon, Snowball, K9, and the Turkey...
  • crazykid467 wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    betha75 wrote:
    shasurveyi256 wrote:
    philiweiss wrote:

If I could get a golden egg for every time I try to zap that little sob...

Along with the Bart Raven, the Falcon, The Holiday Raccoon, Snowball, K9, and the Turkey...

And the blue birdhouse in one of the trees. Gets me every time.. "oh look, it's a blue bunny!!" *zap* *zap* *zap* "why won't you die already??" argh....
  • And the blue birdhouse in one of the trees. Gets me every time.. "oh look, it's a blue bunny!!" *zap* *zap* *zap* "why won't you die already??" argh....

You mean 'Why won't you frazzle with 10 000 volts humanely zapped into you, then make a miraculous recovery and burrow back into the earth?' :lol: