• Annathewicked wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    Kevin
    George
    Kimberly

Lol.
    Best I'll throw in is roach- yes, real name..... Lol

Doesn't that name just bug you? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

A few of my favorite names are regular posters here so I don't want to embarrass them :lol: :mrgreen:
    jukan00
    New Spectator
    For me it's
    MuttonClaw - just sounds awesome. Conjurs up so much.

pamlicous58- which I hope is a combo of pam and delicious.

fallout2727-because I know him irl and his name is based off of the group Fallout Boy(who completely suck) and not Fallout Boy from Radioactive man. He's tried to explain that he was young and stupid when he picked the name, he's tried to justify liking such a joke music group saying that at least their name is based off of the Simpson's character, but we both know he should be ashamed of himself.

MopurClaus- because it's a feeder town of Mopurglar and I like how he added 'Claus' to his existing name. Guessing maybe he created it around a Christmas event...

NarraMine88- because, well, "nevermind"

Smokemystic- because of it's different interpretations.

LAgator77- fun play on words.

Sandwedgeking- I like the imagery.

and the number one name that has me bust out laughing often and would keep this person around even if they didn't visit my town ever (but they do)

deezniduts.

hahahahahah. I'm laughing as I type this.

• After posting in one of those add me threads I gained a friend named, I kid you not- Pusey_Breath

I also love-
    woohouz
    unabanditaro
    Joeypieeater
  • Hehehe those are some good ones :D I like woohouz!

I forgot one - chubbnatty

lol
  • OK, you asked;)
    I have a mystery/generic friend named "lisaisahomo". Hasn't played since lvl 41 but I just can't remove them:mrgreen:
  • Off the top of my head,
    BLinus...I'm a LOST fan so I like it
    Fauxreal
    awshux
    MaxxSpider
  • efin98 wrote:

A few of my favorite names are regular posters here so I don't want to embarrass them :lol: :mrgreen:

I feel the same way. The best Simpsons-related name among my neighbors is Amandahugkis. I only wish I had been that clever with my username.
  • Pinpal00 wrote:
    efin98 wrote:

I feel the same way. The best Simpsons-related name among my neighbors is Amandahugkis. I only wish I had been that clever with my username.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/23444
    couldnt embed it