Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Fun with Cameras?

What do cameras and having fun with them have to do with halloween?

Costume contest? Can I post the pic of Ellen as Karla Kardashian? :mrgreen:
  • Snakeyees wrote:
    I think your over thinking it.

I'm a photographer for a living, of course I'm over thinking it.
    LOL
    I'm never at 7-11 having fun with my camera (although Pittsburgh Does have a KEM)
    maybe I'm missing out on something.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/4/3082/2619883522_63d998b89c.jpg

EDIT: next time I'm downtown working in that area, I'll stop in with my camera and see how much fun it is.
    Will report back at a later date.
  • well seeing as Marge is naked in front of the kwik e mart for the task I assume "fun with cameras" is taking nude photos
  • nissa762 wrote:
    What do cameras and having fun with them have to do with halloween?

Costume contest? Can I post the pic of Ellen as Karla Kardashian? :mrgreen:

OK, I like your narrative, it's Halloween and people are stopping in KEM in costumes for cigs and BBQ corn nuts.

EDIT: from Simpsonswiki:
    " a real Kwik-E-Mart store (though using completely different signage) exists in the downtown area of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania" So we must have the only one. And man do I have a collection of cameras.
  • rwvolture wrote:
    well seeing as Marge is naked in front of the kwik e mart for the task I assume "fun with cameras" is taking nude photos

no way... not Marge... she would never...

oh wait
    https://tse4.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.M4504bffd57eb38e8636d281feb7ef3feo0&pid=15.1
  • airjordanlives wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:
    well seeing as Marge is naked in front of the kwik e mart for the task I assume "fun with cameras" is taking nude photos

oh wait

I was recently looking over famous playboy covers and know this one. It was one of my favorites. Reason: Playboy is going PG13.

EDIT: it really was all about the articles the whole time. Just like Vanity Fair, the photos are gorgeous, but the articles are top notch!
  • johncolombo wrote:

I was recently looking over famous playboy covers and know this one. It was one of my favorites. Reason: Playboy is going PG13.

EDIT: it really was all about the articles the whole time. Just like Vanity Fair, the photos are gorgeous, but the articles are top notch!

haha yeah i heard that too, the classic excuse totally validated now 8)
  • johncolombo wrote:
    airjordanlives wrote:
    rwvolture wrote:

oh wait

While skimming through some news article i read about that PG-13 move, it will be more like Maxim or the Bikini edition of Sports Illustrated (why make any other type?)

I too remember that cover and the controversy it created, brought a chuckle outta me, she is a cartoon, pervs being pervs and people complaining over an imaginary character, whats new...

The interesting thing is i kinda wonder the direction it will take, i mean in 50 years Playboy might be selling Handheld gaming consoles, or something.

I mean Nintendo started out as love hotels....

Back to the point in hand allow us to dissect the situation, by tapping into the childish weirdo side of my mind i've come to deduce a couple of things:

First off look at marge, she seems to be shunning what the guys are doing in the store.

As marge is the only female tasked in KEM im guessing that the cameras are cellphone cameras and that having fun with them means they are taking specific pictures of themselves and possibly sending them too Marge.

It could explain why she seems annoyed at whats happening inside the KEM.

Look at the whole play with food in Krusty Burger, the whole restaurant reminds me of Mcdonalds mainly cause both Mascots are clowns, what does McDonalds sell?
    Apple Pies

What did that one movie say you could do with apple pies?
    Why is Homer possibly naked out infront, possibly with an apple pie? I dont know.

Unwind with wine is very straightforward, and so is EverScream Terrors, Luann is promiscuous, end of story.

Granted that is only my theory, as it was born from my childish weird side of my mid, i apologize if it is inappropriate, it was not my intention you simply asked a question and i tried to answer in an unambiguous manner.
  • http://i.imgur.com/YrbahJS.jpg

What is more fun with cameras than killing robots. Which is kinda, sorta (costume-wise) related to Halloween. And for the sake of something making sense, let's say the KEM sells those cheap, little instant cameras that were so ubiquitous in the '80's.

Now the only thing missing is the in-game visual of dead robots in front of the KEM. Shame on you EA. Shame!

Shame.