Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Generate a large amount of snakes.

Once you are able to tap snakes in friends towns, they will accumulate fast
  • katehutson wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    jbillotte wrote:
    Since i have 100 friends that will mean it would take me 20 days to atleast get the springfield colliseum. Along with a small amount from eggs and random ones that show up in my town.

If you had the time, and it would take A LOT of time, you can get 1000 snakes a day just from friends towns with the elite license.

You can get lots of snakes from friends towns.

IF YOU CAN FIND THEM. Having such a hard time with some peoples towns.

It will get better, people like me who didn't rush their tasks should have just finished or will shortly, I literally have like 15 mins until I can get whacking!
  • IronWaffle5x5 wrote:
    sherryt07 wrote:
    chrisp530 wrote:
    If you have the donuts, buy the snake rocks, hollow log and tree stump. They generate snakes every 4 hours. Think the rocks are 10, stump is 25, and log is 50. Might be slightly off on the numbers.

Rock-10. 40 donuts
    Stump-20. 55 donuts
    Hollow log-30. 75 donuts

How true is the claims of only 50 snakes in town at one time? Cuz those 3 items would dump 60 snakes, and that's if you don't get multiple of them. And of course, a rock is given at 2000 snakes.

It's true. You'll get a message saying your town is overrun with snakes and you have to whack them before you can release anymore from those premium items.
    Thanks for the donut prices & snake numbers Sherry, couldn't remember exact numbers.
  • Event has been out for only one day and one of my friends already has 12,500 snakes. How is that possible?
  • dtpavey wrote:
    Event has been out for only one day and one of my friends already has 12,500 snakes. How is that possible?

Donuts. Lots and lots of donuts.
  • Friends and eggs... One day in i have 1760 snakes... Took alonggg time... I also have 1 stump..
  • The update is awesome, how r they ever going to top this one!!?? and afrokula777 your motion avatar is pretty weird