Forum Discussion

6 years ago

Ewok team for c3po and general use

Hey everyone

I am building an Ewok squad. Can you tell me the ideal Ewok team for the c3po event and for general t.war/battle usage.

I currently have Teebo, Elder and Scot at 7 stars. I am farming Wicket and Chief Chirpa at the moment.

But I will follow and change your advice and suggestions.

I'm hoping teebo, elder and chirpa can be included. But I'm very confused in general and even more so with logray, paploo
  • Wicket, logray, and paploo are the strongest ewoks. Chirpa (especially with zeta) is the best leader, and the usual 5th is elder for the heals and revives. If you are building an ewok team from scratch, this is the best direction to go.

That said, I 7* the 3p0 event with zchirpa lead, scout, elder, teebo, and paploo. So it's possible with many permutations of ewoks.
  • An Ewok squad's power comes from getting many turns. That makes Elder and Chirpa your MVPs. Chirpa's lead gives 20% TM-generation bonus to all allied Ewoks when they use a basic. Elder gives TMG to all allies when he uses his basic, so the key is to get Elder to take as many turns as possible. When Elder assists he adds to the TMG machine for more turns, so Chirpa's zeta becomes important here.

If EE goes down you are probably not going to finish, so you need as much as you can to protect him and the best way to do that is with Paploo's taunt. Paploo can also call Elder to assist for more TMG and also has a dispel that sometimes can be useful.

The rest of the team is arguably up for grabs. You can probably complete the event with any combination given enough gear, but look for one of each of these:

• Support: Logray or Teebo

• Logray is very effective because he brings mass Daze (+ Dispel) to stop assists and counters, plus team offense boost + foresight + TMG.
      • Teebo brings a 100% TMG boost, dispel, and single-target TM reduction.

• Attacker: Wicket or Scout

• Wicket brings AOE + TMG and another targeted assist for Elder.
      • Scout brings a random assist on special, TMR, and TMG for himself.

Best team: zChirpa, Elder, Paploo, Logray, Wicket.

Reference: I did it with zChirpa, Elder, Paploo, Logray, Scout ...
      https://i.imgur.com/jED7XQP.png
  • "Chef_Tasty;c-1766148" wrote:
    Pun, what were your gear levels on that team? That is a much easier team to farm!

Pretty high. Ewoks were my first team so I already had elder, teebo, and chirpa at g11. Brought scout and paploo to g12.

About SWGOH Strategy & Tips

Share guides, tips, and tricks for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, discuss Arena strats, and help new players get started.22,716 PostsLatest Activity: 21 hours ago