Forum Discussion

7 years ago

Generic Springfield - opinions?

I lost some SH buildings recently, and I’ve been offered the rollback/New Generic Springfield options. Can anyone with the template Springfield provide some information and their opinion? How many characters did you start with? How much land? How many premium characters? Which premium characters? How about limited time/event characters? Was there anything from events? Do you regret accepting the template Springfield?

Thanks!
  • I cant speak from personal experience, know of at least 2 people who recieved a template town who were less that thrilled with it. One even stopped playing because of it. If you look in some of the rollback glitch threads you will see what I am talking about.
  • This thread has feedback from one player about a template town in the first post:
    https://forums.ea.com/en/the-simpsons-tapped-out/discussion/219503/character-finder-irs-railyard-heights-minigames-etc-broken/p1
  • Heres are two more, sorry I didnt have time to dig through them but the info you seek should be in the last few pages