Forum Discussion

blackgryphon9999
Seasoned Novice
9 years ago

Getting gummies (?)

The adults have 4 different location. All locations are the skin versions Krusty murder, moes tavern, simpsons house- gather at the simpsons house, kiwi mart- playing with cameras.
  • Some of the adults have gummy earning tasks at the Simpson house, kwikemart, krustyburger and Moe's
  • This is not good. I'm having the same issue.
    Only way I'm earning gummies is from the adults visiting the 4 buildings, and
    From the campfire.
    I need 4000 to get last prize
    Willy9292
    Rising Adventurer
    From the 4 adult locations, the campfire, spawning, and the portal to nowhere I get over 1000 gummies a day. I have slacked off but could easily do 2 level upgrades of the campfire every 24 hours. I had tentacorp 3 days ago. 4000 in 4 days is easily doable but with minimal effort you should have been there.
    Pay attention to the posts about clearing nightmares before clicking on the fire...you could lose hundreds a day doing that wrong.
  • Jabba0the0hutt wrote:
    audiomixdon wrote:
    Is there any reason to keep getting gummies after you win Tetra Corp??

No it changes to Candy apples for Act 3 .... So wont benefit you specifically.

I stopped doing the Adult tasks at the simpsons house, kwikemart, moes and krusty burger.

Working thse caracters doing monorail and springfield heights until Act 3

One of my bug bears, the same people have to do the adult tasks in the this event, the same people have to produce the monorail, the same people have to craft Springfield Heights :? Why can't any 5 characters do these jobs :?: