Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Ghost vacuum not working

It does work..but u have to keep trying, i just tap random parts of spf if it doesn't work the first time.
  • VinnyDaDon wrote:
    It should say tap and hold then drag your finger i tap an opening on my map and hold and then drag it around and it will do its job. :wink:

:thumbup:

Yup I just tap and hold for 2 sec and then it swirls and you just zoom around without lifting your finger. :mrgreen:

It's cool when the buildings that rewards Ghosts you click it then all those Ghost go ZOOM. Goodbye ! Just a better version of the vacuum Marge and Burns have. :twisted:
  • jasonicus321 wrote:
    It's terrible. Much easier to pop them.

exactly.

i spent a few minutes trying it before realizing the joke was on me
  • stevieort wrote:
    jasonicus321 wrote:
    It's terrible. Much easier to pop them.

Yup. Struggled with it this morning. Finally gave up and went back to popping. But the Ghost Zappper works, as long as ghosts are in the proximity.

The vacuum is "terribad"... I have a hard time getting it going myself. Might be it's easier or harder to get it started on different devices. Though once it works, it seems like a nice feature, but for me (perhaps because of my device), it's far more easy just to tap the ghosts...

The Ghost Zapper works allright, but with such a ridiculously low range, you'd be better off without it (though it looks cool).

• Thing is I only usually see one ghost here and there, so the vacuum would be pointless for me. I have the zapper for the big groups that spawn. That's all I need.
  • You know, I have never had to tap the screen first to start the vacuum.

You have to be sure to hold your finger down on the screen in a spot where there are no buildings/interactive decorations. I think that is why so many people can't start it. I find it really easy to start.
  • To pratice start on the ocean (no you wouldnt get wet).
    Vacuum showing in the upper right corner? (If you didnt say check start over)
    Press screen on ocean (tap once if you must)
    Relax move your finger but keep touching the screen there are even leaves in the ocean
  • VinnyDaDon wrote:
    Imagine a money vacuum !! :shock:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v519/queenanthai/Made%20Of%20Fail/shutupandtakemymoney_zps3bbbd52e.jpeg
  • VinnyDaDon wrote:
    Imagine a money vacuum !! :shock:

So, I assume you don't have kids in college ... :wink:
  • I use two fingers to get it started. It will activate under one of your fingers and remove the other one.