Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Ghost vacuum

I got it but i have no idea how it works, was it supposed to be in my inventory? Im lost. :shock:
  • baylensmom wrote:
    I got it but i have no idea how it works, was it supposed to be in my inventory? Im lost. :shock:

Click it in top right corner, then hold yiur finger on screen untill a whirlwind starts. Then drag around.
  • blackgryphon9999 wrote:
    But I can't seem to make it work. How do you use it?

The best method I find, is to hold down for a second or two first (not touching on a ghost) the slide over the ghosts.
  • I dont think it really works that well....i mean its a lot easer to just to tap the ghost.....
    unless im doing it wrong....
    i was hopping that when u use it it draged the ghost from every corner of your town, but it doesn't work unless you are near a ghost in the first place
  • baylensmom wrote:
    I just tried and it did nothing.
    Maybe the game is smarter than I am...lol

Another way to try it is to hold down very close to the ghost and without sliding, the ghost will be sucked up by the vacuum.
  • baylensmom wrote:
    I just tried and it did nothing.
    Maybe the game is smarter than I am...lol

It's not working for me either. I've tried everything tap press, hold, release :? Glad I'm not alone lol
  • I got it to work woohoooo! I noticed I need to press down on land not a building. But why doesn't it work in friends town, bummer! Love it otherwise!