Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Gil and stale donuts

There are many ghreads discussing this and noone really knows, its when EA wants to drop it in
  • i would suspect its during the xmas event like last year
    and it was not day old donuts during xmas last time it was 25% bonus xmas donuts
  • Not really asking about the donut sale, as pointed out, it is anyone's guess, but if anyone knew of a better discount on the apple cards.

I believe it was the whacking day, or post whacking day donut sale where I recall someone posted how the cleaned up at the donut sale by picking up discounted apple cards periodically. That way, not only did he get the donuts on sale but he basically got a second discount. It was depressing for those of us who did not plan ahead quite like he did. :/
  • mhazelip wrote:
    Not really asking about the donut sale, as pointed out, it is anyone's guess, but if anyone knew of a better discount on the apple cards.

I believe it was the whacking day, or post whacking day donut sale where I recall someone posted how the cleaned up at the donut sale by picking up discounted apple cards periodically. That way, not only did he get the donuts on sale but he basically got a second discount. It was depressing for those of us who did not plan ahead quite like he did. :/

Not sure and it is different in every country
    i have a forum i lurk that says who has the sales on iTunes cards in canada
    most of the time when they are on sale they are 20% off
  • theredjacket wrote:
    MaxxSpider wrote:
    mhazelip wrote:
    Not really asking about the donut sale, as pointed out, it is anyone's guess, but if anyone knew of a better discount on the apple cards.

Not sure and it is different in every country
    i have a forum i lurk that says who has the sales on iTunes cards in canada
    most of the time when they are on sale they are 20% off

Which forum do you lurk fellow Canadian? I need to be lurking there as well!

these 2 are pretty up to date

Looks like its $50 cards for $40 at Macs convenience stores at the moment but unfortunately they don't have any of those anywhere near me

http://www.ehmac.ca/all-ios-iphone-ipad-ipod-touch-apple-tv-itunes/100418-itunes-gift-card-sales-canada-know-any-post-here-8.html

http://forums.redflagdeals.com/official-20-off-itunes-card-thread-post-current-deals-here-1121136/33/
  • Simple question (I hope), I am on android so Google play cards no problem, but I can get use an I tune card (I can get them cheaper)
  • mhazelip wrote:
    Someone posted asking if a stale donut sale would be appearing soon. I hope so, I could use some restocking.

In the hopes that one might be coming out soon I have also been looking for discounted apple store cards. Best buy has a deal of the day, at least in the states, on their website for a $100 card for $85. Anyone know of a better buy?

Thinking about grabbing a couple.

The deal as applies to Best Buy- in Store purchases-