Forum Discussion

10 years ago

Gil Deal and The Homer Questline: Homer's Homer

Thanks again, SuperNintendoITA!
  • the questline actually continues but it's unreleased at the moment. it's going to be... interesting
  • I think this was EA's way of making us all use the frankly astonishing amount of free donuts being earned during this event. Well played, EA, well played. :wink:
  • Earlier today, I got the update that allowed me to purchase this vehicle. But just NOW, I got ANOTHER update that took away the vehicle. I can no longer purchase it!!

What gives, EA????? :(
  • panopticnic wrote:
    weird, so my phone just updated again and my gil deal is gone. What's going on?

I didn't see your post. But yup... DITTO!!! :(
  • emymarek721 wrote:
    Earlier today, I got the update that allowed me to purchase this vehicle. But just NOW, I got ANOTHER update that took away the vehicle. I can no longer purchase it!!

I have learned through sad experience that you either get things as soon as they are offered or risk that they will go bye bye forever.

I lost a whole Springfield because I didn't realize that I had to be logged into EA to make it safe. Never won back my Mapple store (sob) lost out on many items like the giant batteries and duff blimps because I was frustrated and didn't plat for 6 months. Still hoping those items and things like the waterfall will come back on offer. I reckon I lost over 4000 doughnuts worth of stuff that I have mostly recreated because of something as stupid as that. I truly belong in this game. Say it with me?

D'oh!
  • PeterJamesFoote5 wrote:
    emymarek721 wrote:
    Earlier today, I got the update that allowed me to purchase this vehicle. But just NOW, I got ANOTHER update that took away the vehicle. I can no longer purchase it!!

I have learned through sad experience that you either get things as soon as they are offered or risk that they will go bye bye forever.

I lost a whole Springfield because I didn't realize that I had to be logged into EA to make it safe. Never won back my Mapple store (sob) lost out on many items like the giant batteries and duff blimps because I was frustrated and didn't plat for 6 months. Still hoping those items and things like the waterfall will come back on offer. I reckon I lost over 4000 doughnuts worth of stuff that I have mostly recreated because of something as stupid as that. I truly belong in this game. Say it with me?

D'oh!

D'oh! That really sucks! I hope someone gives you a gift card worth tons of money so you can buy your stuff back sometime. :)
  • Yes The Homer was an instant purchase for me :!: sorry for those who couldn't get it on time :oops: I'm sure they'll bring it back like the do many other popular items. :thumbup: