Forum Discussion

11 years ago

Gingerbread House

I started the game brand-new in October, so I won't make it to the gingerbread house before it's over, BUT:
if I had, I'd put it in the creepy/enchanted forest I've started. I want to keep the pumpkin house, burial ground, spooky tree(s) and such there...I figure that can be a year-round area just for fun.
  • I'm not sure what to do with it either actually... I'm going to keep it out through the holidays though.
    I was thinking about making a creepy forest area for it so it could be a bit of a storybook thing I guess.

• thomasda81 wrote:
    I think the Gingerbread House will go nicely with the upcoming Christmas event. Maybe it's just me, but I always associated gingerbread houses with Christmas anyway, not so much Halloween.

Yes, it should look really good come Christmas, we'll be the envy of anyone who doesn't have it :) Maybe..

• OrdealByFire wrote:
    Well, I finally got it (pretty much last minute) and have no idea what to do with it. Normally I'd throw some eyesore like this into storage, but this includes a character. Did you just throw it in amongst the rest of your houses, or what?

I'm thinking that's what I might have to do, as odd as it looks. Pumpkin House actually looks alright where I have it (by Cletus's and Nelson's).

Agree with your opinion that it's an eyesore. Maybe when everything turns white with snow it will be a little less intrusive ... I plan on keeping it out of storage to use the witch, but when i have time, I'm putting it behind my King Kong Homer or whatever that big thing is called.
  • kungfool1976 wrote:
    When I do my remodel im going to make a large krusylu/channel6 studio complex using pumpkinhouse gingerbread house and kinghomers skyscraper as movie set lots.
    Now if only zombiepets and frogprince would stand still so I can cage them behind the petstore...

Very cool idea...Nice!! :)