Forum Discussion

12 years ago

GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!!

You clearly have some beef with the game as you've posted similar messages on different threads now, but the reality is that complaining on here is not going to accomplish anything. The majority of us go through the same problems and now what the issues are. Plus, you can't get a refund by posting through this board, but you went through iTunes according to your other post so you already know what you're doing.
  • I never mentioned hacking at all. Please provide proof. I simply saying if I spend money again to play a game I put a lot of time into and enjoyed, I'm out of luck. You think that a game that could rob you after a 1 time refund is a good thing?
  • Whatever. When you lose $50 and your progress, I hope you are treated the same way.

*edit
    Plus I've put a lot of cash into this game before. I love this game. I DON"T like the fact that should I want to continue playing I have to do so as a gamble or play with none of the good stuff. Meh, its just images and noises. Not worth losing more money than I already have. (I consider the money I put into the game before as lost now)