Forum Discussion

9 years ago

Glitch Hot Squishee Station?

The task is upgrading the station, not sending the kids. Hit the little ticket when you open the station to upgrade it.

It should tell you how many you need for the next upgrade.
  • Haven't noticed a problem but I'll keep an eye on it next time. Thanks for the warning.

Might help to go immediately to KL first, then back to SF to complete routine collections and reassignments.

When i hear of fail to collect glitches, that's what i do to be safe.

People gripe about KL being separate, but i appreciate it's powers over correcting sync bugs.
  • Springfield_s3 wrote:
    The task is upgrading the station, not sending the kids. Hit the little ticket when you open the station to upgrade it.

Thank you it worked and I advanced quite a few levels.
    But you need to keep sending the kids to make the loyalty stamps correct?
    :mrgreen:
  • johncolombo wrote:
    Springfield_s3 wrote:

Thank you it worked and I advanced quite a few levels.
    But you need to keep sending the kids to make the loyalty stamps correct?
    :mrgreen:

Yes. Though frankly I don't see much point to it. My tap radius doesn't seem to have increased that much.
  • izabellatrix wrote:
    Yes. Though frankly I don't see much point to it. My tap radius doesn't seem to have increased that much.

The first few weren't really noticeable. But now I'm at 7 and it's noticeable.

I think the IRS radius has gotten people used to instantly having large radii.