Forum Discussion

5 years ago

Golden Goose Realty and Lard Lad Donut Factory

Does anyone know when will the 'Golden Goose Realty' and 'Lard Lad Donut Factory' will reappear? I'm at level 106 and I'm struggling 😭.
Any suggestions to getting more free land tokens and donuts faster ?
    Castiel_Touk
    Seasoned Newcomer
    "Dougie_Powers_17;c-2097868" wrote:
    "Castiel19x;c-2097772" wrote:
    Would love to see Lard Lad Donut Factory return.

I'm gonna get some popcorn ready for the absolute meltdown in the forum when it appears in a black friday mystery box.... :lol:

I'm looking forward to that post if it happens. :joy:
  • "leahfaith4;c-2097846" wrote:
    My luck in this game isn't the best like other players so thats why I asked my original question when they will come back.
    @GoldenWindHomer -- gives out 12 donuts/day at a time! (I just looked it up)

6 donuts
  • "lucienleon519;c-2097674" wrote:
    GGR return = unknown. But if you’re level106 do you really need it?

I'm at about level 140, and, eh... yeah, actually I do, I really really do.
  • "KLmaker;c-2098214" wrote:
    "lucienleon519;c-2097674" wrote:

I'm guessing you like to spread things out. My town is very compact, so I've got loads of free space. Just waiting for the item limit to go up so I can actually use it.
  • "lucienleon519;c-2097674" wrote:
    LLDF = unknown, but fifty bucks is expensive anyway. Farm donuts instead.

• "lucienleon519;c-2098313" wrote:
    "KLmaker;c-2098214" wrote:
    "lucienleon519;c-2097674" wrote:

I'm guessing you like to spread things out. My town is very compact, so I've got loads of free space. Just waiting for the item limit to go up so I can actually use it.

I have space on IGC tiles and I still have more to buy, although if I keep things where they are, with my collection radius, the game usually crashes; so would not be a bad idea to spread out, but still have land to buy anyway.

My problem is my zoo.
    It is the best part of 20 tiles wide, (cannot remember exactly), and about 10 high, (again not sure of exact number), and looks like a building site as stuff has been dumped and no real room to design and place, let alone build.

(Strangely, just typing that made me think of: Heart - What About Love, will have to play it and other Heart songs when I do the cleaning later. Will make a change from usual Power Metal / Female Fronted Gothic Metal).
    But I digress!

I have 1 column of LT tiles that I have placed on and need the rest going along with the mountains.

I have bought loads of IGC content from this event, loads of Catacombs and Ruins which I thought I could turn into Abbey ruins.
    I had built a derelict church with pieces from last year's THOH, but it didn't look quite right and it just kept getting bigger, BIG PIECES!!!, so I decided call it Abbey Ruins instead.
    But then again it is already about the size of a land tile, so do I downsize it and add to it, or use this year's THOH pieces somewhere else???

Decisions, decisions?

I'm going with a Stately Home / zoo / attractions / independent events / golf course (I make myself) / hotel / family church + cemetery / old village / farm (THOH XXX pieces) / abbey ruins / monorail.

Surprisingly, very surprisingly in fact, even surprised myself. At the moment, I'm looking at 400 land tiles.
    And the only way it can go, is land tokens.