Forum Discussion

12 years ago

Golden Scratch-R

Is there a confirmation button when you click on it? Im afraid i might click on it by mistake often :?
  • If you only want to spend a small amount on donuts it is not bad as you cant get less donuts than paying for them IE: 12 is 1.99 but 2 Tickets at 1.99 can give you a minimum of 12 but possibly much more if you luck out. It is still a better deal to buy the 19.99 300 donut deal as 20 games at .99 can minimum get you 120 If you are a gambling type you possibly can bag 2000 but the odds are really against you.

I bought a few cause it is fun and had no great expectations from the game. Same as buying scratch off lottery tickets!!
  • Ok like an addict I have ended up buying too many tickets tonite.. Damn you ea!!
    Does anybody know how to find out how many in app transactions you have purchased? I can't find it in purchased in the App Store or iTunes Store. I have 305 donuts, hope I spent less than 13.99!!
  • Becareful people this almost cheap "giving" away dounts is a slippery slope!! Once you get hooked on having donuts to buy these prem items you will end up like me wanting all the prems and thats when the real addiction will start :lol: